Pie in the Eye (PITE) is a fundraiser which is to run the first three days from March 10th until March 12th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. PITE is a charity fundraiser where volunteers deliver pies all over the city. For a minimum donation of $5.00, someone can purchase a whipped cream pie to be sent to anyone in Regina. The recipient can then accept the pie in the face for free or pay the price. To have the pie sent to someone else or stop the pie cold, the recipient can pay the amount that was paid to have it sent to him or her plus $5.00 or $10.00, respectively. This year all the proceeds will be donated to the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency.
Dates of PITE: Monday, March 10 until Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Various – the RESS delivers the pies throughout Regina
How to Purchase a Pie:
1. Purchase a pie in person.
• Bring cash or cheques to the RESS Lounge in the Education Building (ED 127) from March 10 until March 12, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
2. Purchase a pie over the phone.
• First phone the RESS Lounge at (306) 584-8441 from March 10 until March 12, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Then send cheques by mail to the RESS address.
Regina Engineering Student’s Society
c/o Faculty of Engineering
University of Regina
For More Information: Phone (306) 581-6952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please make cheques payable to the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency. A tax receipt will be issued for donations of $15 or more. Please include donor’s complete mailing information.