Would you like to be a part of the Regina Engineering Students’ Society (RESS) and help us improve the lives and education of engineering students?
We are currently looking for undergraduate engineers to fill the following positions:
- Charity Director
- Social Equality Representative
- International Student Representative (International student preferred)
- Grad Representative (Graduating student preferred)
And we are also looking to fill the class representative positions (must be in the corresponding year level):
- Fifth-Year Representative
- Fourth-Year Representative
- Third-Year Representative
- Second-Year Representative
You can learn more about these positions, their responsibilities, and our society on the council positions page. To apply for these positions, just fill out the council nomination form which can be found on our governance & forms page, get ten other undergraduate engineers to sign it, and submit it to us at the engineering lounge (ED 127). We will then review your nomination, hold interviews, and vote on your appointment.